Valentine’s Day Competition: Win a Meal For Two at Chapter One!
Left it too late to organise your Valentine’s Day surprise? Don’t panic, Stoneham Kitchens has got you covered. They say food is the way to a man’s heart, and there’s plenty of it on offer at Chapter One, Locksbottom.
Chapter One is the epitome of fine dining. Stylish cuisine served in a stylish setting, Chapter One offers a first class experience to all of its guests. The freshest ingredients are used to create superb dishes. The inspired modern-European cuisine offers quality without the premium prices, and the relaxed ambience is the perfect setting for romance.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
It’s easy! You can enter the competition via Facebook or Twitter:
Share the post pinned to the top
Retweet the tweet pinned to the top of the page
This promotion runs from 06/02/2017 to 11.59pm (GMT) on 14/02/2017
Terms and Conditions
- Stoneham Kitchen social media competition is open only to residents of Great Britain.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 (GMT) on Tuesday 14th February (UK time).
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Twitter or Facebook only.
- One lucky winner will be chosen at random from all entries, after the closing date.
- The winning prize is a voucher worth £150.00 to spend at the Chapter One restaurant – Farnborough Common, Orpington BR6 8NF.
- The voucher can be used from the date issued up until 14/02/2018. The winner will need to provide a valid email address so Stoneham Kitchens can provide details on how to redeem the voucher.
- The winner will be asked to verify name and contact details at the restaurant before he/she can redeem the voucher.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter and Facebook.
- Stoneham Kitchens reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest and its terms and conditions at any point of time.
- Please note we will try our hardest to contact the winner, however if we are not able to get in touch with you we reserve the right to re draw the winner and allocate the prize to someone else.
- The competition is not open to employees of Stoneham Kitchens and their families.